Friday, July 12, 2019

Something worthwhile?

July 10, 2019
Dear Friends,
Almost every month I look at this page and think to myself, "is there something worthwhile I can share with my readers?"  Sometimes it is hard to put my thoughts into words; and I never assume that what I have to say is more important than what you have to say. Which naturally brings me to the fact that I often receive good or even great information from someone who comes in for an adjustment. Or someone in the grocery. Or from a voice on the radio or a person on TV. Then I share what I learn with others.
Perhaps the point to all this is to look around and be open to receive great information from the Universe. What do you see when you look at a flower? Do you notice that the petals are similar; maybe they change color or shape as they age? Does it make you think of your Grandma's garden? Does it make you smile? Does it make you sneeze? Does the bloom last a few hours, days or weeks?
How about looking or listening in a new place? Go a little out of the way or a little "out of the box" and discover something new about it or about yourself! Remember that YOU are unique and so is that guy over there. There is worthwhile information to be received from the familiar place -- from the new place -- just look and listen. And if you want to share your new information with me I'm here to listen, to learn and to share!
Office hours are Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday 9 -1 and 3 -6 and Saturdays 9 - 1. Call 201-525 -0707 to make an appointment with Joan, Jolanta or Debi at a convenient time.
All the best and we'll see you soon!
Carmel-Ann Mania, D.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment