Monday, August 14, 2023

A Little Summer Fun!

 August 10, 2023

Dear Friends,

I want to remind you all that I have been taking every other Saturday off through the summer. It has been good for me to spend a little more time at home with my husband and our quirky dog Zuma. We have been enjoying the slightly more temperate weather and some long doggie walks in various parks. 

At the Great Falls

This is John and me at the Historic Great Falls in my hometown of Paterson. I always feel lifted up and in awe of Nature whenever I visit this beautiful natural wonder!  (And, yes, I do have my sunscreen on!)

I hope you are enjoying the Summer, but don't forget how important it is to take care of yourself, as well! The staff and I are still here to help you with the post vacation "ouches" and the preparing-for-school tune-ups.

Office hours are Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday 9 -1 and 3 to 6 by appointment and Saturdays 9 - 1 by appointment. Call 201-525-0707 to make an appointment with me. Joan, Jolanta and Debi will find a convenient time for you to come in.

All the best and see you soon!

Carmel-Ann Mania, D.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment